PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo dinner opinion

fhudsonjr
07-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Since, I only saw a couple of comments about the dinner at Pueblo, I figured I'd start a thread here for people to express their opinion.

My opinion: My wife and I were not impressed. The meat had a good flavor, but all we received was 1 small cold piece each. The potatoes also tasted good, but again we were served a small serving( 2-3 ) potatoes and they also were cold.
For 9 bucks I would expect 3 slices of meat, because they were small slices, at least 4 potatoes, again because they varied in size(some small) and all of it needs to be at least still warm by the time we get to the table.

We probably won't do this next time.

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit calloused, but I felt it needed to be addressed, since I heard they might offer this again.

BADVENM
07-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I could have ate quite a bit more...especially after a day of racing. And I'm only like 110 pounds, I'd imagine the rest of you could have had much more.

The portions at Hastings last year were right on the money!

fhudsonjr
07-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Right on! Even the chow at Pueblo in March was more plentiful and much better (but maybe that was 'cause I helped cook it).lol

ianacole
07-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Despite having bought tickets, we didn't have the opportunity to partake. Although they refunded the money, we were a bit disappointed.

svochuck
07-27-2007, 01:38 AM
After talking with Dave I would guess ... nuff said.

Hastings is also not cooked by NASARM. Last year it was AWESOME !

RichV
07-27-2007, 06:24 AM
I agree as well. The meal was not bad, but portions were small and it was served rather cool.

I think they probably had more then they bargained for and tried to get everyone through despite not having enough food. I did miss out on the desert tho, no too much of a sweet tooth.

I'd probably give it another shot, just to support them. See if they learned this time out.

raybob9289
07-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Bring back Pizza and Beer!
and Trophy Girls,,,, :D

Coloradomark
07-27-2007, 11:42 AM
After talking with Dave I would guess ... nuff said.

Hastings is also not cooked by NASARM. Last year it was AWESOME !

Except for the flys...

supermac
07-27-2007, 12:37 PM
I see no reason for a thread like this. This is just plain mean. Dave please lock it down.

Cody

fhudsonjr
07-27-2007, 01:53 PM
I am sorry if this has been mean. That was not my intent.

My intent was to get honest and as best as can be objective opinions, good or bad on the quality of the meal and the price.

I apologize for not stating my intent more clearly and to caution against snide comments.

If most people thought it was great, then that would be fine.

It was info I was looking for, so the powers that are would use that to determine whether or not to do this again.

95sprtcpedrvr
07-27-2007, 06:30 PM
If you go to www.pueblomotorsportspark.com you can probably address it there. Being that the track manager is also a moderator there.

leggwork
07-27-2007, 06:50 PM
nothing more to address - Dave knows there was an issue and will handle it in the future.

MHISSTC
07-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Bring back... ...Trophy Girls

Yes, those nice young ladies were a welcome addition to the festivities. If we start getting some gals into the 944 series, they'll probably have some podium finishes. To be fair, if we bring back the Trophy Girls, we'll have to add Trophy Guys too. :D

ianacole
07-28-2007, 12:02 AM
we'll have to add Trophy Guys too. :D

How about this one:

http://www.funfry.com/data/514/Man-Picture006.jpg

:D

MHISSTC
07-28-2007, 12:16 AM
:eek:

That...
What....
Dang...
Uh...

I have no words to describe it.

Weston
07-28-2007, 01:25 AM
How about this one:

Is that one of the AI/CMC drivers? :D

Earlene
07-28-2007, 04:12 AM
To those which were disappointed. I agree with you completely. I take full responsibility for not giving the portion size, the heat factor and I made some assumptions, which definitely did not give our service to you a positive light. At this point, I apologize and would ask that you not write us off. If anything, NASA participants will get the kings treatment in the future.

Thank you for listening,
Earlene

raybob9289
07-28-2007, 06:59 AM
Yes, those nice young ladies were a welcome addition to the festivities. If we start getting some gals into the 944 series, they'll probably have some podium finishes. To be fair, if we bring back the Trophy Girls, we'll have to add Trophy Guys too. :D

No Trophy Guy's.
I think I speak for all the AI/CMC "Racer's".
If and when there are chic racers and they get on the podium. Then we could worry about the trophy girls.
But in any event, Bring back the Pizza, Beer & Trophy Girls!!! :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing!!!!

raybob9289
07-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Is that one of the AI/CMC drivers? :D

I think I raced against this Dude in Asedan,,,

bpanther
07-28-2007, 07:06 AM
To those which were disappointed. I agree with you completely. I take full responsibility for not giving the portion size, the heat factor and I made some assumptions, which definitely did not give our service to you a positive light. At this point, I apologize and would ask that you not write us off. If anything, NASA participants will get the kings treatment in the future.

Thank you for listening,
Earlene

Thank you Earlene. In the long run, I think we got everyone taken care of and the apetizers (sp?) we had after the night session were wonderfull.

Planning food is hard. At the prior event I went overboard and had about 20lbs too much meat (maybe we should have brought the leftovers :D).

For the future, we'll just have to remember that NASA folks love to eat and it's the second item on the importance list right after racing!!!

ianacole
07-28-2007, 09:50 AM
For the future, we'll just have to remember that NASA folks love to eat and it's the second item on the importance list right after racing!!!

Well, third. ;)