PDA

View Full Version : Door #s for HPDE/Race

RichV
08-17-2007, 08:11 PM
If anyone needs door #s, PM me or Kyle. Or just post in this thread. We can have them for you at the track Friday night/Saturday morning.

Any color up to 10" is $5.00 per pair, so #52 would cost $10.00 to do both doors.

The #s can be used permanently for a dedicated car, or can easily be peeled off after the event for your street-car.

BTW, we can do pretty much anything from small window stickers for your car club, to trailer graphics.

Sorry so late with this, the sticker cutting PC broke and I just got it up and running again.

Rich.

bobcowan
08-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Count me in for #42. I'll pick them up Sat AM. Will you be in group 3 again?

You should put a big flag on your truck so people can find you.

bpanther
08-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Rich,

If you want work it with Revkah and people can pick them up in registration.

Evil86Saleen
08-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Dave. We where actually just talking about that. Should we make a bunch fo spare #s for those to buy that come up asking for blue tape? We could set up registration, tech and timing with a few spare #s.

Hopefully we are not up til midnight making last min orders this time.

kyle

bpanther
08-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah.... let's do that. Make extras in a standard white and black font and we'll stock them for ya.

RichV
08-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Well, we stocked up on white and black 10" digits. We'll get a plan at the track to set something up. All that have ordered a set, I will have those individualy.

But we will have #s either at tech or at the office/RV with Revkah for sale as well.

Lets try to have a 'blue tapeless weekend' ! lol

RichV
08-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Count me in for #42. I'll pick them up Sat AM. Will you be in group 3 again?

You should put a big flag on your truck so people can find you.

Were gonna get a tent or something for the future. I don't think we will have one for Hastings, probably Sandia.

Thanks for the biz Bob!!

Keep 'em coming if there is anyone else!! We only have white/black at the track so if you guys want other colors you need to post or PM. No extra charge for colors!