PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 GMC Suburban SLT 4x4

MHISSTC
11-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Price lowered to $8250. It must go. Make an offer.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT 4x4
CURRENT GENOA MOTORSPORTS WEST TRACK FAST LAP RECORD HOLDER!!
red exterior/tan interior
82k miles
tow package
running boards
leather interior
cassette and CD player
newer 10ply tires on stock wheels

The only issues with this vehicle are the minor WalMart parking lot dings and the wear area on the left side of the driver's seat from sliding in and out. Everything else works as it should.

I am willing to deliver to the Colorado front range or anywhere along I-70 between Goodland, KS and Denver, CO.

PM me with any questions.

I still don't have any recent pictures of the vehicle, but if anyone is inetested I can make the effort to find some with it in there, along with any details anyone would like to see.

Scott

BADVENM
11-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I'll trade ya the MHISSTC Cobra sitting in my garage for it :)

Unfortunately I cant find the keys, will that be a problem?

MHISSTC
11-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Where's that little flippy-offy-fingery-thingy emoticon when you need it?

http://www.nasarockymountain.com/nasa_forums/images/icons/icon4.gif

ker
11-06-2007, 08:16 PM
is that the track record holder? if it is, it's an iconic vehicle, you should take it to barret-jackson:eek: :D

MHISSTC
11-06-2007, 08:23 PM
is that the track record holder? if it is, it's an iconic vehicle, you should take it to barret-jackson:eek: :D

Good catch! I forgot to mention that as a potential selling point! That just might earn you a 0.001% cut of the sale price.

MHISSTC
12-09-2007, 08:00 AM
We just got a replacement vehicle and this thing needs to go. The #@$%)^ dealership wouldn't give us squat for this as a trade since it's two bodystyles old and the only remotely similar vehicles he could compare it to were older and lesser trimed Suburbans with 120k miles that were beat to heck and sold at auction recently for $4000. $#$%^$ dealerships.

For the price I'm asking, I will fix the console lid latch that broke the day before we took it in to trade, I will get the wear area on the front driver seat fixed, and I will deliver it to the Colorado front range or anywhere along I-70 between Colby, KS and Denver, CO for FREE!

BADVENM
12-09-2007, 05:27 PM
8250 will support 2 cmc cars or 1 cmc car and an enclosed trailer!!

MHISSTC
12-10-2007, 12:06 AM
8250 will support 2 cmc cars or 1 cmc car and an enclosed trailer!!

It will support nothing except keeping me out of debt. I may have more than a handful of cheap-ass hoopties, but more than one family truckster is impossible to support.