PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dave, Revkah, All Workers & Participants!

racerman50
03-12-2006, 08:33 PM
I am honored to have been able to be a small part of what I view as a very fun, succesful launch of our new NASA chapter. Having been present at the beginnings of the now wildly successful MidAtlantic Region NASA, I am very impressed with how smooth our event went. I am grateful to my two excellent students, Del and David, who did so well. Special thanks to Kevin and all the other instructors I spent time with for keeping everything at a high level of professionalism. Who sez chaos doesn't have order?

Drivers, from my standpoint as occasional tech assistant, great job of prepping and paying attention to the details of your vehicles and "playing nice" on track! If you had a great time tell ten friends and lets prove that track guys and gals are alive and well in the great Southwest by growing this group! And if you didn't have tons of fun, I am sure that Dave ad Revkah are open to constructive feedback.:D

For myself I am going to rearrange my schedule to get out to Utah (with a real car) - wherever that is - and hope to see a lot of y'all out there. And you New Mexico guys, spread the word. I am quite heartened to see NM ers driving something besides lifted trucks and Lowriders. And, yes, I finally discover a real road course around these parts.:) !

Y'all stay outta trouble til we meet again, ya heah?
"Wildman" David Rhodes

troyn
03-13-2006, 10:29 AM
I also wanted to say thanks, I had a great time! This was my first event of the year, and first event in Colorado since moving from the SoCal region. I enjoyed the day, and thought Pueblo was a great track too. Looking forward to more NASA fun!

Ludachris
03-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Dave and Revkah, take a bow on a job well done. We'll get all the kinks worked out for the next event!

CorSport
03-14-2006, 10:20 PM
For me it was a great introduction to PMI. I thank NASA, Dave, Revkah and everyone else for saving time trials from extinction in colorado this year. Kudos.

Tai

sneakyhonda
03-15-2006, 08:57 AM
A big thanks to everyone that made this happen. Thanks for the best time in a long time and big smiles to every one face. U guys did a great job!!! i will be a member for life and i will run with Nasa every time your in town!
Again i can't thank you guys enough! U are the best.

Chad5160
03-17-2006, 04:31 PM
It was truly awesome!

The snowy drive to/from just add to the excitement! My tires were toast and it was a slow road down 83!! Anyways, thanks to ALL that helped, came and participated! :)