PDA

View Full Version : '87 924 on Craigs List - $500 no engine

AvantAddict
01-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Found this listed on Craigslist

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/527288180.html

svochuck
01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Jennifer says "Don't you have an extra engine out there in the back with all of the crap? " my responce was ... "why Yes I Do" .

Weston
01-04-2008, 10:20 PM
There was a working engine somewhere in that landfill!? :eek:

MHISSTC
01-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Jennifer says "Don't you have an extra engine out there in the back with all of the crap? " my responce was ... "why Yes I Do" .

Hmmm...that can be interpreted one of two ways.

1. "Gosh honey, I sure like having the extra help shoveling all the snow out of the yard and love the whole 944 vibe. We don't have nearly enough of them. Let's get another one!"

-or-

2. "If in the end it'll help get some of that other crap you've collected in the back yard - out - of the back yard, go ahead and buy it. It's cheap and we could probably turn a profit by selling it to one of these suckers that keeps hanging around."

If it's #1, does your wife have a sister?

If it's #2, I already have one of those.

:D

95sprtcpedrvr
01-06-2008, 01:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hmmm...that can be interpreted one of two ways.

1. "Gosh honey, I sure like having the extra help shoveling all the snow out of the yard and love the whole 944 vibe. We don't have nearly enough of them. Let's get another one!"

-or-

2. "If in the end it'll help get some of that other crap you've collected in the back yard - out - of the back yard, go ahead and buy it. It's cheap and we could probably turn a profit by selling it to one of these suckers that keeps hanging around."

If it's #1, does your wife have a sister?

If it's #2, I already have one of those.

:D

The Chazz
01-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Think this car would be worth it to build?