PDA

View Full Version : newb,newb,newb

95sprtcpedrvr
03-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Well I finally had the chance to say "Hi" to everyone and to let ya'll know that I had a great time for being a part of my first NASA event. I worked turn 2 with Jeff after the lunch break and giving a thumbs up to everyone. I'm looking forward to actually driving in an event. I will be working corners until that time except for the Miller event. I will try to post pics of myself so you can find me out in the future. Looking forward to our next meeting.

ker
03-16-2006, 05:41 AM
thanks again for your help. it certainly made ouur jobs easier.

bpanther
03-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes - Thanks John!!!

95R#177
03-16-2006, 08:47 AM
John,
It was great having you there with us at PMI! When you're around the pit area, please stop by and say hello. Also, if you'd ever like a ride, please don't hesitate to ask...I'll certainly give you one as long as Kevin doesn't have me in "bad-boy" detention. Remember, if you see a white mustang with a black hood miss an apex, I was just avoiding a peice of dirt! ;)

95sprtcpedrvr
03-16-2006, 09:33 PM
John,
It was great having you there with us at PMI! When you're around the pit area, please stop by and say hello. Also, if you'd ever like a ride, please don't hesitate to ask...I'll certainly give you one as long as Kevin doesn't have me in "bad-boy" detention. Remember, if you see a white mustang with a black hood miss an apex, I was just avoiding a peice of dirt! ;)
I will definitely stop by and will take you up on that offer for a ride. I just need to remember to bring my camera. I didn't see you miss the apex.;) ;) Oh, would you happen to have a name?

You are most welcome Dave and my pleasure. Oh, my dad does seem to remember your name but can't put it to a face.