PDA

View Full Version : forms and paperwork for race series

BADVENM
02-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Hopefully this will help others who are in the same boat as myself. I have a bunch of forms and paperwork to fill out, which ones do I need?

1) form for physical (medical)
2) form for team declaration
3) form for team profile
4) form for provisional license
5) form for competitive license

So, which ones are needed to be completed before the Pueblo event and can I hand them in vs mailing them at the dyno/tech day? They say to send them to the regional chapter, who/where is that?

micahbones
02-05-2008, 12:17 PM
I too am interested in which of these are required, and by when, in order to participate in Sat's comp school and Sun's race?

Should probably schedule the doc appt. immediately...

Special Ed GT
02-05-2008, 02:38 PM
You can hand them to Dave or Revkah (regional chapter heads) at the tech/dyno day.

You'll definitely need them in time for the Pueblo event; sooner is better to make sure that there are no issues/questions.

bpanther
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Can I hand them in vs mailing them at the dyno/tech day? They say to send them to the regional chapter, who/where is that?\

For comp school paperwork, you can hand deliver at the tech day or mail to us in the address shown under the
"Contact Us" link to the left. <---------

Weston
02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
iirc, last year I just did the medical form + the provisional license app + a check for the license fee.

If you need a race physical and you're not sure where to go, I went to Denver Occupational & Aviation Medicine at 3700 Havana #200 (it's about 2 blocks from I-70). It was only $55 when I did it last year, no appointment needed, just walk in... they're open 8-5 Mon-Fri, but you should probably get there before 4pm.

MHISSTC
02-07-2008, 10:57 PM
...no appointment needed, just walk in... they're open 8-5 Mon-Fri, but you should probably get there before 4pm.

Why does the phrase, "Hi everybody." come to mind?

http://www.luds.net/galeries/Dr%20Riviera.gif

Weston
02-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Hahahaha. Well, you want an easy to pass physical, right? :D

MHISSTC
02-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Dr. Nick: "Hmmmm. Where did my gloves go? I just used them 5 minutes ago during the last race car driver physical."