PDA

View Full Version : 1987 325is track prepped, close to spec

mlangbauer
03-17-2008, 09:35 AM
I am selling my 1987 BMW 325is. This car is very close to race ready. It has the Autopower bolt in cage, Kosei wheels, race rotors and pads, upgraded master cylinder, brake ducts. The timing belt was replaced at 129000 miles with very little track time since. The car comes with Kosie wheels and 225 45 15 Toyo RA1's which have on one BMW drivers school on them (I instruct, so not much track time). It has been an extremely reliable car with no race accidents whatsoever. Please email mlangbauer@gmail.com for more information and pictures. Looking for $5500 obo. Feel free to bring offers. Its taking up space in my garage.

leggwork
03-17-2008, 11:22 AM
great car to pick up to go through the HPDE, comp school ranks and bring into Spec E30 compliance along the way.
cheers,
bruce

docwyte
03-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Email sent.

I want this, but I need to put AC back into it. Anyone have the AC stuff laying around that they stripped out of their car? How hard is it to put back in?

leggwork
03-17-2008, 08:09 PM
I have all the parts that I took out of my 89 car but I don't know if it worked before I took it all out. I also might not have all the bolts from the engine mount bracket - they got tossed a loooonnng way when I finally got them out of the block...
It was all pretty logical coming out as I recall but I would want to have a car with it installed to look at while reinstalling.
bruce

RichV
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm possitive I have the bolts to that AC compressor.

mlangbauer
03-18-2008, 07:25 AM
You might want to check with Robert at Bavarian Autohaus. He seems to always have lots of parts around. He could also give you an approx $$ to reinstall everything.

bpanther
03-18-2008, 08:57 AM
It'll work for GTS as well until you can put it back to "Spec" Specs.

Coloradomark
03-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm possitive I have the bolts to that AC compressor.

Or they might be in the spare parts box that you gave me w/ the car.

M3Doug
03-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Email sent.

I want this, but I need to put AC back into it. Anyone have the AC stuff laying around that they stripped out of their car? How hard is it to put back in?

I know this is the furthest thing from being helpful... but I just threw out everything you needed last week. Compressor, drier, condenser, brackets, aux fan, etc. I posted on craigslist, but had zero interest (go figure... it's Winter!).

It's not too bad to put it all back together, though. Just gather up the parts over time and put it together. I'll bet through craigslist, ebay, NASA, and Bavarian Autohaus, you can easily piece together an A/C system.

RichV
03-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Or they might be in the spare parts box that you gave me w/ the car.

Actualy they are finger tight in the spare bottom end. Technicaly it is yours. :D

mlangbauer
03-28-2008, 08:18 AM
All,

The car has sold. It is on its way to Phoenix.....the new owner will have tons of fun with it and of course will most likely surprise a few E36 owners!!!

Matt

leggwork
03-28-2008, 11:38 AM
glad you sold it but too bad it couldn't have stayed local. I hear the new owner has spec e30 thoughts down the line.
cheers,
bruce