PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Del Armstrong
08-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Dave, Revkah, Kevin, Instructors, Corner Workers, George, and everybody who worked to make this event a reality ... Thanks! It was AWESOME!

Cobra-R
08-10-2008, 10:02 PM
I also would like to thank everyone for acceptng us,(Lew and I).........the outsiders from the Midwest, and making it such a fun weekend. You are very awesome drivers and even better people/friends.............thanks again.

Brian Groth

Munch
08-10-2008, 10:40 PM
+1!!!

Thanks guys for a great weekend. I'm thankful Dave, George and everyone saw it through to make this event a reality.

And, as always, thanks workers! And instructors!

ianacole
08-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Yes, what a fantastic weekend it turned out to be!! Thanks to everyone involved - workers, George, Dave, Revkah, drivers, racers, and families...you all make it great!!!!

joestang
08-11-2008, 07:59 AM
THANKS! Too many people to thanks that all made this weekend awesome. So, thanks to everyone.

There's nothing better than a weekend of racing with the NASA family. :)

FOXBAT
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Lots of fun in a new medium for this driver to drive in.

--Madd Professor

svochuck
08-11-2008, 12:05 PM
woo Hoo driving in the wet was GREAT lets just don't do everytime...

Thanks NASA !

Brad
08-11-2008, 01:34 PM
The rain was ... educational. :D Glad it cleared up for Sunday though. Thanks everyone for another fantastic Hastings event!

-Brad

cullenwinter
08-11-2008, 07:43 PM
A big huge thanks to everybody. Another great NASA weekend !! .....Too tired to elaborate...... ;)

MHISSTC
08-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks go out to the following:
NASA RM crew and participants for a great event and a great time
MPH for a great facility and hospitality
City of Hastings and Kool-Aid Days for providing activities the rest of my family thoroughly enjoyed

Here's a heads up for those who will be taking the Colby, KS to Hastings, NE route the next time we're in Hastings...The Station Restaurant & Bar in Alma, Nebraska serves an excellent Chicken Fried steak and has a nice variety of menu items. We stopped there on the way back home and had a very enjoyable dinner.

dmdirks
08-11-2008, 08:49 PM
THANK YOU NASA for yet another outstanding weekend!! Not sure what I would do with myself without these events.

THANK YOU to ALL of my cake-eating, knuckle-dragging and HPDE-ing friends for racing & partying in the rain. Doesn't get any better than this.

George, you're the Man! I always look forward to coming to Hastings- your track is great, your hospitality is greater. Can't thank you enough.

Lastly, thanks to Mr. Lockhart for the jump start. My kids drain all the energy I have, even in my car's battery...:o

SEE YOU ALL AT PPIR!!!

BADVENM
08-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks to all of the organizers, track personel, drivers, makeshift pit crews, and my teammate for a great time both rain and shine.

Thanks to the 944 guys, Tommy, Bobby and their dad for the poolside entertainment Saturday night. Thanks Chuck for the beer!

Thank you Chris and Ken for getting my hopes up on a 2nd place finish Sunday :)

Thank you Toyo tires as this was the first time I got Toyo bucks!!

Thank you AI/AS Camaro #26 for a GREAT race during Sundays main event. You held your position well no matter what I tried to do :) It was the most exciting battle I've had so far in this my rookie season!

I wont be at PPIR but MHISSTC and the Pumpkin will be.

Weston
08-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks George, Dave, Revkah, NASA officials, and workers for making this event happen! Racing in the rain was a good experience to have, even if I did do a 720 degree spin and get stuck in the alfalfa. Maybe I wont go out there with 1/4" toe-out next time... :o

Thanks Chris and 944-Spec crew for helping me fix my car in the rain when I was too frustrated to deal with it otherwise. Work and bad luck prevented me from getting the car ready for this event, so I was more than a little fed up when it came back to bite me at the track, but you guys took care of me and it was a good weekend.

Thanks Doug for the spare radiator hose. I'll be picking up your replacement from NAPA tomorrow evening...

Thanks Dirks for freaking out, slamming on the brakes, and driving off the track when I passed you. I suppose I'll have to come up with a new "strategy" now that you know that one... :D

Thanks Chuck for encouraging all of us racers to run Dirks off the track, and your help getting me last minute car parts.

MountainRider2
08-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks to everyone at NASA and at MPH for a great weekend of racing. You can sign me up for next year. I had that much fun and caught up on a little sleep in the pits before the Sunday Thunder race.

scionshorty
08-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks to Dave and Revkah for letting me take a stab at control! How cool to see everything from a different perspective :)

bpanther
08-16-2008, 08:17 AM
No problem Hillary. Consider yourself permenently stabbed, you show too much apptitude to let you out of the job.