PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Greeley Event

Del Armstrong
10-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Teresa, Troy and Dave: Thanks for the awesome drifting event in Greeley this weekend.

I've wanted to try it for awhile, and now that I have I see just how much skill is involved. (not that I'm surprised or anything!)

By allowing me to safely explore the handling my car in a regime that I normally try to avoid, I think I'm a more confidant and better driver on the track.

Not to mention that I had a huge amount of fun. :D

I'm looking forward to attending more events next year.

Again thanks.

Del

Dillon
10-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I was at this event too and it was great! Sadly I didn't get to drive, but it was a blast regardless. I'm glad NASA is there to help out and provide a safe, fun environment. For all those interested, pictures are being posted over at the CO Drift forum:

http://www.codrift.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6491

Sidekick
10-20-2008, 04:08 PM
I never thought I would see the day that these drifters would get too much seat time! It was crazy and it was a blast! Del, glad to see you had the gumption to give it a go! Chris was so happy to get to drive your car and ride with you. At least, I think his name is Chris. Dillon, we were glad to see you there too! I heard you got some good shots. Looking forward to viewing the media stuff! Since I'm usually talking to someone, running an errand, traveling from one end of the course to the other, I often miss out on the cool action.

Listen up racing fanatics, Del put on a good show and may have found a secret strategy for getting an edge on the competition in the process! There are several drifters that drive NASA events and next season will see several more joining the ranks!

Great show, but I gotta tell ya, I'm glad to have nothing to do today! ;)