PDA

View Full Version : Daily Schedule- Run Groups ETC?

jid2
05-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone has an idea of the general daily schedule. I'll be there the 20th, but a schedule for all the days would be nice.

I have some travelling to do for work that evening and I need to know when things will finish up.

- What time does the track open?
- Morning meetings?
- What times do each group run?
- When will things wrap up?

bpanther
05-09-2006, 05:36 PM
The schedule will be posted tomorrow when we send out the acceptance package.

The short answer is:

Registration/Tech open at 7am
Mandatory HPDE driver's meeting (location TBA) at 8AM
Day ends at 5:30pm

If you are running HPDE/TT Do Not Be Late for the 8AM meeting. We lock the door at 8:01 and you'll end up missing your first session so you can catch what you missed in the meeting. :eek:

bpanther
05-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Here is the link to the schedule:

http://www.nasarockymountain.com/Miller_May_Rev6.pdf

Please watch for updates and double check at registration the day of the event for any changes.

jclark
05-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Dave, thanks for the prelim schedule. Are you going to publish a list of drivers/cars by group registered so far for this event?

bpanther
05-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Dave, thanks for the prelim schedule. Are you going to publish a list of drivers/cars by group registered so far for this event?

I'll wait till this weekend and then publish the current. All those last minute folks are signing up (4-5/day:mad:). Some will be disappointed as I'm about the start a waiting list for HPDE 1, 2 and 3.

MSM
05-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Dave, my son has been trying to register. He keeps getting error messages. He sent you an email about it. :cool:

-Mike

bpanther
05-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Dave, my son has been trying to register. He keeps getting error messages. He sent you an email about it. :cool:
-Mike

He's got it fixed... (or at least closer). BTW, he grabbed the 2nd to last spot in the HPDE1-3 group. :eek:

One more HPDE1-3 entry and I'm starting the waiting list.

MSM
05-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Thanks Dave! I've only been reminding him for over a month to get it done ... kids these days ... where are their priorities! :p

Glad to see the event is filling up! I hope that means you'll be adding another NASA MMP event to the schedule this year!? :cool:

-Mike