PDA

View Full Version : Ppir

raybob9289
12-07-2005, 02:59 PM
hey Dave have you been keepin up with the Drama that is the Rcky Mntain SCCA. Check the link:

http://www.coloradoscca.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=5345&sid=1d8aac3195a2dcca49cd52455ed96f33#5345

bpanther
12-07-2005, 03:12 PM
PPIR? You got me all excited!!! I thought we had good news about the track reopening. I guess you mean PMI and yes, I've been following that very closely since Monday morning.

If SCCA is unable to use PMI for 2006 we will do our best to accomodate their drivers that still want to race at PMI.

Ludachris
12-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Wow, with all of the track closures, and now SCCA might not sanction events at Pueblo... holy cow, our region is being hit hard this year. I guess we'll have to do our best to help save the region!

bpanther
12-08-2005, 09:11 AM
When we said that NASA was returning to the Rockies to help promote motorsports and support the community, I had no idea that we would end up doing this way.

First the SCCA TT program takes a serious hit and now the SCCA road racing program may end up being cheated out of some of their dates. I've heard there may be hope for SCCA getting to run PMI and I hope it works out for them. If not, NASA will welcome their drivers with open arms to our events at PMI.

raybob9289
12-08-2005, 10:43 AM
When we said that NASA was returning to the Rockies to help promote motorsports and support the community, I had no idea that we would end up doing this way.

First the SCCA TT program takes a serious hit and now the SCCA road racing program may end up being cheated out of some of their dates. I've heard there may be hope for SCCA getting to run PMI and I hope it works out for them. If not, NASA will welcome their drivers with open arms to our events at PMI.

Dude, Sorry PMI