PDA

View Full Version : Only a few more spots in HPDE1/2

bpanther
05-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Still a week and a 1/2 away and we're almost full in 1/2!!!!

bpanther
05-20-2010, 06:01 PM
HPDE1/2 full for Saturday and now only a few coveted spots left for Sunday!!!!

gollygwagen
05-21-2010, 02:00 PM
I opened up a spot, going out of town for the next 3 weeks for work. Someone owes me... :-(

tweeter81
05-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Forgive me if this question is in the wrong area, but I was wondering if you guys think it would be realistic (or even possible) for me to move up to HPDE 3 on the afternoon of Sunday, after starting in HPDE 2 in the morning sessions?

I have done about 150 laps at PMP and have gone through a full-day racing class at PMP as well, but this will be my first time at HPR. While I am a quick learner and not afraid to really run my car (not 10/10ths of course) I wonder if I really get the hang of the track, if I could schedule an instructor to ride along with me and possibly move me up to HPDE 3 for the afternoon sessions? Is that sort of thing legit?

Any information or insight on this would be helpful.

ker
05-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Forgive me if this question is in the wrong area, but I was wondering if you guys think it would be realistic (or even possible) for me to move up to HPDE 3 on the afternoon of Sunday, after starting in HPDE 2 in the morning sessions?

I have done about 150 laps at PMP and have gone through a full-day racing class at PMP as well, but this will be my first time at HPR. While I am a quick learner and not afraid to really run my car (not 10/10ths of course) I wonder if I really get the hang of the track, if I could schedule an instructor to ride along with me and possibly move me up to HPDE 3 for the afternoon sessiosn? Is that sort of thing legit?

Any information or insight on this would be helpful.

just remind us saturday afternoon and we'll see what we can set up for an eval ride.

just a heads up - it's all about safety and technique.

tweeter81
05-24-2010, 11:43 PM
just remind us saturday afternoon and we'll see what we can set up for an eval ride.

just a heads up - it's all about safety and technique.

OK, and thanks a lot for the response. I will only be there on Sunday, as I signed up late and Saturday was booked, so there may not be enough time for that eval ride on just Sunday morning, but if it doesn't work out, that's no big deal. I will have a great (and safe) time no matter what.