PDA

View Full Version : Great Weekend!

GECCO
05-31-2010, 10:24 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great weekend. All the NASA staff and competitors were just terrific and I had a great time watching the races.

Thanks as well for leaving the facility in such great shape, Ted and I really appreciate it.

Congratulations to all the winners and thumbs up to Megan Weber for belting out the National Anthem on Sunday!

Bullfrog Racing
06-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks to all the AI / CMC guys for the help in loading the injured Corvette. I am greatful to my competitors for the support. The NASA community has extented a Welcome beyond my expectations.
Adam and Don are great competitors, but more importantly they have welcomed the OLD Vette and me to the grid, and genuinely offer their help when parts fail.
Dave and the Management crew are 1st class, again the NASA Welcome is truely extended by ALL.
It was a broken stub axle (again) that puts us out for the remainder of the weekend. Proper parts will be installed and I look forward to being on grid with my new NASA competition friends.

#93 Corvette / Bruce

bpanther
06-01-2010, 06:39 PM
And thanks to you Glen for setting up the music/pa system/bonfire on Saturday night!!

CMC#35
06-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks to all the AI / CMC guys for the help in loading the injured Corvette. I am greatful to my competitors for the support. The NASA community has extented a Welcome beyond my expectations.
Adam and Don are great competitors, but more importantly they have welcomed the OLD Vette and me to the grid, and genuinely offer their help when parts fail.
Dave and the Management crew are 1st class, again the NASA Welcome is truely extended by ALL.
It was a broken stub axle (again) that puts us out for the remainder of the weekend. Proper parts will be installed and I look forward to being on grid with my new NASA competition friends.

#93 Corvette / Bruce

Your car is very, very cool. It's fantastic to see it out there, and wild when it passes.

-chris

cobrad
06-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Bruce

Thank you for the plug wires, I really enjoyed having 8 cylinders during the main on Sat, I owe you one.

Brad Densmore

Bullfrog Racing
06-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Bill from the AI group had come by the trailer on Sat. am to say hi and extend a welcome. He had said just ask and anyone would provide parts, help, whatever needed. To my amazement I was able to help, that was a great feeling. Of course when I got home found the more complete wire set I thought was in the trailer, now I am making a list of just what realy is in the cubbard.
Passing with the Old Vette and those oh so sweet short exhaust is sometimes not very nice, but I try to watch that. The other part about passing with the Vette is showing the drift angle that sometimes goes beyond the optimum 7% slip angle, a blast when it all goes well.
Again, NASA Rocky Mtn. rocks and Nancy and I are very pleased to be a member.