PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Del Armstrong
08-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Dave, Revkah, Instructors, Staff, George and especially Corner Workers: Thanks for a fantastic event. As usual NASA RM has pulled off a great event, and once again MPH has justified it's reputation for incredible hospitality and being a great track.

Only an elite few can say they've ridden a pace bus :cool:

Thanks!

phil
08-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Only an elite few can say they've ridden a pace bus :cool:

Thanks!

Dang! i miss all the good stuff!

even though I weren't there i still have to thank NASA Dave and Revkah for letting me introduce a few folks from our DE ranks to my old PCA friends at Pueblo. We had a cozy bunch (39) and all made new friends. Again, thanks. (we may have candidates for a comp school before the Oct. enduro!!!):D

;-p

MattB
08-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Yep, thanks everyone. It was a LOT of fun!

dmdirks
08-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Thanks to all for a fantastic weekend! It was great to be back racing with all of my 944-Spec buddies. And Holy CRAP was that Axis vs Allies race on Saturday a lot of fun! :D

Robbie
08-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks to Dave, Revkah, the corner workers and George for putting on a fantastic and safe event! It was great being able to run a new track!

I really have to thank all of the 944-Spec racers for helping me out with finding the line and helping me get my car going after destroying a pair of radiator hoses on Saturday. You guys rock!

BADVENM
08-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks to all for a fantastic weekend! It was great to be back racing with all of my 944-Spec buddies. And Holy CRAP was that Axis vs Allies race on Saturday a lot of fun! :D

You put on a great show during the Axis vs Allies event Dave!

Too bad nearly half the CMC field took themselves out entering turn 1 :eek::mad:

Maybe Chuck will post that part of the video :D

95sprtcpedrvr
08-03-2010, 08:46 PM
At one point of that race all of the Allied racers were in 2nd place between Dirks and the rest of the 944 field until Rich tried to bale some alfalfa.