PDA

View Full Version : Forza 3 Online - Saturday October 30th

jgray
10-29-2010, 08:32 AM
I gave the wife a hall pass for tomorrow night - anyone interested in some online racing around 7?

Joel

Snymo
10-29-2010, 08:43 AM
I should be able to join in...

raybob9289
10-29-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm in there like swim wear!!!!:)

GaryM05
10-29-2010, 02:05 PM
One of these days I'll have my XBox back from Microsoft after they get it fixed, and I'll be able to join in - until then, I'm out. :(

Dillon
10-29-2010, 02:30 PM
I think I'm in this time...

cobrad
10-29-2010, 06:46 PM
See ya at 7

jgray
10-30-2010, 01:20 PM
One of these days I'll have my XBox back from Microsoft after they get it fixed, and I'll be able to join in - until then, I'm out. :(

I know, I'm really bummed for you and the red ring of death situation. Here's crossing our fingers for a speedy return. Sounds like you've a got N2K3 to look forward to with your 944 group though. Are you still doing iRacing? I've been considering giving that a try again, but finances are tight these days.

GaryM05
10-30-2010, 05:19 PM
I know, I'm really bummed for you and the red ring of death situation. Here's crossing our fingers for a speedy return. Sounds like you've a got N2K3 to look forward to with your 944 group though. Are you still doing iRacing? I've been considering giving that a try again, but finances are tight these days.

Thanks Joel - yes, it's disappointing to have the XBox down, especially at the start of Forza season! :mad:

I'm looking forward to the N2K3 stuff starting up, too - it's not restricted to just the 944 group, though; you should consider coming out for that, as it's a lot of fun.

And yes, I'm still on iRacing and really enjoying it. They released 2 new cars this week: the MX-5 Cup car (essentially a pro Spec Miata), and the FW-31 (last season's Williams Formula 1 car.) Other notable recent additions include the Ford Mustang FR500S (Mustang Challenge car), Mid-Ohio, Philip Island, and Zandvoort, with Spa and Suzuka next on the track development list. I don't recall exactly when you stopped iRacing, but they've made quite a few improvements recently (including lower prices), so I think you'd enjoy it if you got back in.