PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and goodbye! :(

Snymo
10-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Just delivered the SRT4 racecar and the new chassis to the new owner. Helped him load up and watched him drive away. They are off to VA to be part of a new World Challenge arrive and drive program for next year, all SRT4s. Nice they are going to be well used. Sad to actually see the trailer door shut and drive away. :(

Rick

ker
10-28-2006, 08:06 PM
:(

i'll have a beer for the memory of seeing you and that car on the track (even ppir)

:(:(

95sprtcpedrvr
10-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Have you decided on what you're going to drive yet???
Would you like to help me build my neon??? ;)
It's a shame I only got to see you race it once in person. but I did catch glimps of you in the world challenge.

Snymo
10-30-2006, 02:16 PM
No thoughts on what I am going to do next year. I have a bunch of things going on now (new job, new fiancee, new townhouse, and new niece). Building a car is at the bottom of the list for a while. I'll probably just rent a car for the track days next year and save my money for a car in 2008 or so. I don't know...time will tell.

Rick

95sprtcpedrvr
10-31-2006, 10:51 AM
No thoughts on what I am going to do next year. I have a bunch of things going on now (new job, new fiancee, new townhouse, and new niece). Building a car is at the bottom of the list for a while. I'll probably just rent a car for the track days next year and save my money for a car in 2008 or so. I don't know...time will tell.

Rick
Well maybe at least some setup advice? I got some 1/4" plywood. ;) ;)

Plus I hope that you will be instructing next year, I have you down on my list of instructors.

Snymo
10-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Advice I can do! ;) And, yes I will be instructing next year, so just let me know when you need a ride along.

Rick

rowdy
11-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the advice.