PDA

View Full Version : mustang

Mustcone347
01-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Just listed a bunch of mustang parts on Craigs list.
The rolling chasis has ERW mixed with DOM tubing in the cage (ERW is not accepted for wheel to wheel racing but could be removed and relaced)

I have a ton of parts not listed email if interested.

thanks

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/269751276.html

BADVENM
01-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Am expecting a reply from MHISSTC in 3...2...1

:D

MHISSTC
01-28-2007, 10:24 PM

Gaaaaa!

Can't wait until I can get there Feb 15th and 16th (with cash in hand) to see what all you have? [F'n rotating shift-work!]

I'm still specifically interested in the following:
both sets of 16x8 wheels
aluminum radiator
8.8 rear and front and rear 5-lug setup currently on the roller
A-Sedan brake setup you mentioned to me

Possibly:
347 stroker block (different project)
302 internals
your misc. parts
Ford water pump

What else in that engine bay is up for grabs?
Strut tower brace?

Who knows what else I may impulse buy when I'm actually looking at all the goods.

Scott

Mustcone347
01-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Thought you were buying the car in California.

all the parts you want are either not going anywhere are or not listed.

Will hold them for you until the 15th or will contact you if something changes.

malcolm

ps
sorry for jumping the gun I need the cash for my new parts and getting antsy to finish my project.

MHISSTC
01-29-2007, 09:50 AM
OK, cool, but I don't want to prevent you from finishing your own project either.

I'm trying to use peer pressure to convince BADVENM to buy the Mustang in Californina. I've already got mine.

Evil86Saleen
01-29-2007, 10:35 AM
BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.

kyle

BADVENM
01-29-2007, 10:44 AM
OK, cool, but I don't want to prevent you from finishing your own project either.

I'm trying to use peer pressure to convince BADVENM to buy the Mustang in Californina. I've already got mine.

That will be tough to do. Now that I've found a "local" Viper specific tuner who can get me at least another safe 100rwhp on my current setup (without increasing the boost any further) and install my lowering kit plus who knows else :D I'm starting to look forward to running the 5000 pound pig through the twisties once again.

I gotta at least see what a minimum of 700+ rwhp does on the drag strip and the road coarse before I move on to something else. After all this truck and I have been through I owe us at least that.

Plus, I have the extra heads from my original motor that are doing nothing right now. Might as well at least ask what can be done with them. From what I've been told there is A LOT of potential performance-wise from them. If I ship them off now they'll be finished when I go to have the truck "enhanced" for the upcoming season. This is all tentative right now.

Does it ever end?